Nigerian female disc jockey and billionaire’s daughter, Florence Otedola, professionally known as DJ Cuppy, recently got engaged to her boyfriend, Ryan Taylor.
In the video making the rounds on social media, DJ Cuppy, who seemed surprised said yes to her British boyfriend at a public concert abroad after he popped the big question.
The boyfriend was said to have proposed to Dj Cuppy at the Gumball award night in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
Although, facts on the engagement are still yet to be verified as neither of the two has publicly spoken of it.
However, the video has triggered a series of congratulatory remarks all over social media.
Below, are five things you need to know about Ryan Taylor.
1. He was born on January, 2nd 1992, and is currently 30 years old.
2. Taylor is a British professional boxer.
3. He is also a YouTuber with over 1.8m followers subscribed to his channel.
4. In 2020, Taylor was arrested for his dangerous driving, which he posts on his social media, mainly Instagram and YouTube. Although, after the arrest, he was made to delete the videos from the internet.
5. Taylor reportedly keeps a couple of Nigerian celebrity friends, like Anthony Joshua and Burna boy, and is kinda accustomed to Nigerian culture.