Our Guest Post Guidelines
When we first started the Tori Me back in 2019, we never imagined how the industry will change in few years. But here we are. We did accept guest posts and if they are really good, they will be compensated. We get anywhere from 5 to 12 requests per week. You may drop your first post through this link
Please Observe The Following Rules:
1. Please post on topic always. Don’t derail or tribalise threads.
2. Don’t abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to any community member.
3. Don’t advocate or encourage violent actions against any person, tribe, race, or group of people.
4. Discussions of the art of love-making should be restricted to the hidden sexuality (Romance) section.
5. Don’t post pornographic or disgusting pictures or videos on any section of community.
6. Don’t post adverts or affiliate links outside the areas where adverts are explicitly allowed.
7. Don’t say or do anything that’s detrimental to the security or success of our website.
8. Don’t post false information or unverified news on our website .
9. Don’t use the website for illegal acts, e.g fraud, piracy, and spreading malware.
10. Don’t expose the identity or post pictures of any community member without his/her consent.
11. Don’t create distracting posts e.g. posts in giant fonts or ALL CAPS or with silly gifs.
12. Don’t insert promotional signatures into your posts. Use the signature feature.
13. Please report any post or topic that violates the rules of this website.
14. Please search for related topic before creating a new thread on our website.
15. Don’t attempt to post censored words by misspelling them.
16. Don’t promote Bitcoin, Crpto currency, MLM schemes, HYIPS, or other questionable schemes on community.
17. Don’t spam the forum by posting the same content many times.
18. Don’t create a new account when banned for breaking a rule. If you do, make sure we don’t find out.
19. Please cooperate with the moderators, super-moderators, and administrator. Treat them with respect.
20. Please, spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.
21. Always call the action of the admin or any of the moderators to any suspected fraud.
22. Please note, every member is solely responsible for his/her post on the community. We will not be held responsible for any form of litigation cause by any member of the community should in case anyone is caught in the act.
23. Ensure you read through these rules regularly to stay updated.
What will happen after you submit an article/story/press relsease to us?
- It may take us several days to review your article, so do not expect us to contact you immediately after we receive your article.
- In case we like your article, we will contact you.
- If we think that there is still place for improvement in your article, we will send you our suggestions.
If you have any questions, please address them to [email protected]